Club Night Race Registration
Club Race Results
Life Members & Supporters
THE SOUTHERN MOST BMX CLUB IN OCEANIA WITH:
A 5 METRE START RAMP
ADVANCED PRO STRAIGHT
*Club Night Registration closes @ 6pm
*Pay $5 at Green container before 5.45pm please.
*Racing Starts 6pm .
Club Night Racing 30/03/2023
Indicates required field
Please add your first & last name
Enter your race number if you don't Have one please enter a " ? " & one will be arranged at the track.
Age (age you turn this year)
Race Class Option
New Rider Class (Social)
If your new to BMX racing or don't want to Race for annual points please tick "New Rider Class" If your an experienced BMX rider please tick "Racer Class"
I'm happy to help out on club night, because I know we need helpers to make the night run smoothly.
Sorry I am unable to help
- Two people required to call out plate numbers and tell the racers what lane to go to.
- Two people required to holding up a green flag if track clear or yellow flag if a ride is down.
- Two people (maybe a third) to make sure racers go to correct finish placing at the points hut.
- One to two people required to cook food for everyone. A major source of fundraising for the club.
- Two people to help record the nights results
First Aid -
Work place first Aid required for this job
I declare that I am healthy to race a BMX bike & I have been given the "OK" by a doctor after any accident I may have had. ( Mum's & Dad's or 18+ says its "OK" for me to race)
Don't for get our Club Code of Conduct check it out here :
Code of conduct
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.